Thanksgiving Day can’t get here fast enough! This year we celebrate Thanksgiving with the ULTIMATE LIST of inspiring Thanksgiving Day Quotes for Business, Friends, and Family.
Showing gratitude and saying thanks is a very precious thing in the world. In our busy lives, if important that we find time to thank the people who have had a role in making a difference in our lives.
Here is a collection of our favorite thanksgiving quotes. We hope these provide some inspiration for your personal and business quotes this year!
Thanksgiving Day Greetings For Business
- I’m thankful to have clients like you – not just on Thanksgiving, but every day.
- I’m counting my blessings this Thanksgiving, and working with you is one of them.
- I appreciate having you as a client and a friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
- Thanks so much for your business. I wish you nothing but the best this Thanksgiving.
- I want to thank you for giving me your business. Enjoy some hard-earned time off.
- A great client deserves a great Thanksgiving. Wishing you all the best.
- Happy Turkey Day! I couldn’t ask for a better client.
- I’m grateful for your business and humbled by the trust you’ve shown in me. Have a great Thanksgiving.
- Clients like you make this business what it is, and for that, I am thankful.
- Wherever you go and whatever you do this Thanksgiving, I wish you the best. Being able to work with you is something I’m truly grateful for.
- Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to you. We were really fortunate to have you as a part of our journey to success.
- At this time of the year, we would like to thank you for being our clients. Warm greetings on the occasion of Thanksgiving to you.
- Businesses that work together, grow together. We are happy to part of this journey of prosperity and success with you. Happy Thanksgiving.
- We have had a wonderful year and we are thankful to you for making it a special one. Warm wishes on Thanksgiving to our business client.
- Without you, we would not have been able to achieve great heights in our business. We are thankful that you have been a part of this success. Happy Thanksgiving.Thanksgiving Wishes Quotes for Business
- We are thankful to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We would be happy to help you with our services for years to come. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- On the occasion of Thanksgiving, we extend our warm greetings to our client who has always been a motivating customer to work with. Happy Thanksgiving.
- We are really thankful to clients like you who have helped us grow. We look forward to serving you for many more years. Warm wishes on Thanksgiving.
- We have had so much to learn from you for a prosperous year. We are thankful for our association which has helped us grow. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Another year of working together and another year to achieving the impossible. On the occasion of Thanksgiving, we extend our wishes to our client.
- A very Happy Thanksgiving to our client who made the last year a year of great learning for us. We are happy to be associated with you.
- We wish you a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving and we also thank you for giving us the chance to offer you our services.
- Working with you has always been inspiring and encouraging. We are happy to have you as our client. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- On the occasion of Thanksgiving, we extend our warm wishes to you and your business. May the upcoming year be full of many more opportunities for us to grow together.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Wishes For Family & Friends
- Happy Thanksgiving! We may be apart today, but you’re always in our hearts.
- Happy Thanksgiving! May the autumn glow and delicious harvest of the season bring you happiness and prosperity!
- May your Thanksgiving be full of peace, love, and joy.
- May, all my friends, and family have a happy Thanksgiving holiday. I am so grateful for each and every one of you.
- Sending all our love to your family this Thanksgiving. We know that this past year has been challenging, and we pray that the coming months bring more certain times for your family. Sending all our love and good wishes for better days ahead.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Let’s not get too busy this holiday season to spend some time together.
- Don’t bother counting calories today, just your blessings. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!
- Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot.
- Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.
- The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.
- We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.
- Be present in all things and thankful for all things.
I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy, and I am loved.